The Restored Lives course is run over seven weeks, one evening per week. In most venues the evening starts at 7pm with an informal dinner followed by short talks and an opportunity for small group discussions. The setting is welcoming, relaxed and unthreatening.
The talks cover the key issues to help you to move on and highlight the practical steps and tools to enable you to tackle the issues that arise from separation and divorce. Each session uses personal stories and experience to open up the topics and bring the subjects to life.
- How to manage the legal process
- Getting back on talking terms with the ex
- Dating after divorce and separation
- Building meaningful relationships again
- Moving forward with hope
- Recognising and owning your feelings
- The importance of good communication
- Managing conflict