I’ve just got separated – I can’t think.
– Sometimes we can’t think straight but just having people around who understand what you are going through will help. Come and soak it in.
I’m in the middle of a legal battle – I’ll wait.
– Legal battles can be exhausting. Many people have found that the course helps them through these intense times and enables you to have strength and make good decisions.
My divorce was over 10 years ago.
– There’s no time limit on emotions affecting you. If you have just finished another relationship or still feel impacted by a relationship breakdown, then the course will help you.
I was never actually married.
– Yes, this course is available for anyone who has been impacted by the end of a serious relationship.
I can’t talk about my situation without getting emotional.
– There’s nothing to worry about, this is a common reaction and the course is a safe, non-threatening place. Nobody will judge you for being emotional we understand what a tough time this is. Although there is opportunity for group discussions there is no pressure to say anything if you don’t want to.
I’m not a church-goer.
This course is designed for you. Yes, it’s been developed by a bunch of people at a church, but it’s all about giving you the practical tools and support to get through a relationship breakdown. Don’t worry, its non-judgemental and unthreatening.